SS501 rebirth Pictures, Images and Photos

I Love SS501..

hello everyone^^,
Welcome to my blogspot..

My name is Lore..^^,
I'm from Philippines..and obviously I'm a fanatic of SS501.. especially to their leader Kim Hyun Joong..
Im so addicted to him..super^^
I'm fond looking in his pictures and collecting them..weehh! I always watch their latest videos and laugh at their funny moments..
I started liking Kim Hyun Joong when I watched his Korean drama entitled "Boys Over Flower".. I was soo impressed with his role and it really fits his personality.. When the scene ended i tried searching his name on the internet and have updated on him.. Then I discovered that he has a group named SS501.. and now I'm starting to write blogs about their groups..

This site is also for the fans of SS501 for them to be updated and to get to know more about this 5 handsome guys^^


Just enjoy watching and reading some latest events and news about SS501.. love lots! -


-lowees here always loving SS501!^^ xoxo

Get to know me^^ Please add me up to my ff. sites^^

follow me @TWITTER - @loweelovesyou
Add me up on Facebook - loremay.fundal@yahoo.com
My friendster Account - lorzen_blink21@yahoo.com.ph
My own blogspot - http://lowee-addiction.blogspot.com/ ("All About Addiction to something")

Thanks a lot again guys^^...

Are you a Fanatic of SS501? then be updated.. Just click this website and read more about them..

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Noynoy Still leads Survey

Presidential candidate Sen. Benigno “Noynoy" Aquino III (Liberal Party) remains on top in a recent survey commissioned by an ally of rival Sen. Manny Villar Jr. (Nacionalista Party) .

According to the results of the survey conducted from March 28 to 30 and purportedly commissioned by House Minority Floor Leader Ronaldo Zamora, Villar scored 29 percentage points, or eight points behind Aquino’s 37.

The NP claimed the survey was from Social Weather Station (SWS), although the poll firm has yet to confirm it. Calls made by GMANews.TV to its office were not answered.

In the SWS survey last month that was commissioned by BusinessWorld, Villar got 28 percent while Aquino got 37 percent.

In a statement, the NP still expressed exultation over the latest survey, saying it was a “leap" from the 12-point lead enjoyed by Aquino in the March 21 to 28 survey by rival pollster Pulse Asia, where the LP bet got 37 percent compared to Villar’s 25.

“That’s a leap of four points [25 percent in Pulse Asia to 29 percent in SWS], immediately after the field personnel of the other survey firm were just wrapping up their own results," said NP senatorial candidate and spokesperson Gilbert Remulla in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment