SS501 rebirth Pictures, Images and Photos

I Love SS501..

hello everyone^^,
Welcome to my blogspot..

My name is Lore..^^,
I'm from Philippines..and obviously I'm a fanatic of SS501.. especially to their leader Kim Hyun Joong..
Im so addicted to him..super^^
I'm fond looking in his pictures and collecting them..weehh! I always watch their latest videos and laugh at their funny moments..
I started liking Kim Hyun Joong when I watched his Korean drama entitled "Boys Over Flower".. I was soo impressed with his role and it really fits his personality.. When the scene ended i tried searching his name on the internet and have updated on him.. Then I discovered that he has a group named SS501.. and now I'm starting to write blogs about their groups..

This site is also for the fans of SS501 for them to be updated and to get to know more about this 5 handsome guys^^


Just enjoy watching and reading some latest events and news about SS501.. love lots! -


-lowees here always loving SS501!^^ xoxo

Get to know me^^ Please add me up to my ff. sites^^

follow me @TWITTER - @loweelovesyou
Add me up on Facebook - loremay.fundal@yahoo.com
My friendster Account - lorzen_blink21@yahoo.com.ph
My own blogspot - http://lowee-addiction.blogspot.com/ ("All About Addiction to something")

Thanks a lot again guys^^...

Are you a Fanatic of SS501? then be updated.. Just click this website and read more about them..

Monday, September 6, 2010

Villar’s Tondo roots were ‘definitely middle class’

In 1961, when Liberal Party standard-bearer Diosdado Macapagal was in the midst of a victorious presidential campaign, today’s presidential aspirant Manny Villar Jr. was 11 years old and living with his large extended family in a rented three-story corner house along Tondo’s main tree-lined boulevard, Moriones Street.

Villar’s father, Manuel Sr., was a US-educated Philippine government budget officer and his mother was an enterprising fish dealer, one of a privileged few with a choice stall in Divisoria market, one of Manila’s busiest.

By that year, Evelyn Villar, Manny’s aunt and Manuel Sr.’s sister, had already been a leading lady in movies produced by the major studio LVN. Evelyn hung out with Rosa Rosal, Delia Razon and other LVN stars at the time, and would occasionally sleep over in the Moriones house.

It was also a time when, candidate Manny Villar would like voters to believe, his family was almost desperately poor, judging from the songs, rhetoric and political ads that have formed the main narrative of his political campaign.





"Ako, noong first 11 years of my life, talagang squatter kami noong araw. Lahat, dinaanan ko yan," the senator said two weeks ago.

In 1962, as Villar was turning 13, his younger brother Danny, then three, died of leukemia, after his family had already transferred from Moriones to the upscale San Rafael Village in North Balut, Tondo (San Rafael village spans the border between Tondo and Navotas).

But in a political ad that has stopped airing, Villar claimed that his family was so poor then that they couldn’t buy the medicines that could have saved his brother’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment